Three months after graduation and 1 new baby later, we finally made it out to lunch again. We meet at the Gateway, had lunch at Applebees, and then did some window shopping. It was great to catch up with each other. We are planning another get together soon! THANKS GIRLS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
December 2016:
8 years ago






3 comments:
This comment has nothing to do with this picture, but just wanted to say hi to Jeff. Every time you call Melissa I tell her to tell you hi but I am not sure if she has yet. Thanks for loaning her to Kathryn for a while. We needed a little "sister" visit so that Kathryn could continue livin' the Kentucky dream and stay away from the Kentucky scream.
Thanks.
I knew right away when I entered your blog that the Leger/Siddoway friendship is meant to last forever! Anyone who has Pop on their play list takes a front row seat to friendship. I can't wait to tell Nick I was singing GOLD AND SILVER tonight!
You know... it is fall... and Thanksgiving is just right around the corner... and the Siddoways are again by themselves... and we sure do miss you guys... and would love to see you again...!!!
Just think about it, pulling wierd things out of the turkey, making the best dinner ever with me, ha ha, getting up soooo early to go shopping and finding the very last kitchen vacuumn. How could you guys pass that up?!?!?
Know that you are alllllwwwaayyyys welcome in the Siddoway home, especially during Thanksgiving time! Love you guys and miss you. So glad to find that you have a blog and we can keep in touch with you guys better. You need to get on the rest of the Fab 8 up in UT to get one so we can stay in touch!
LOVE YOU LEGERS!
Hello, I keep checking for new posts and NOTHING! I want to hear about the purse party!
Post a Comment