FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CHIPS
YUM YUM!!!
1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
1 can (8oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1-1/2 tsp. sugar
CINNAMON CHIPS
10 flour tortillas (8 in.)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.
For chips, brush tortilla with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and cut into wedges. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 min. or just until crisp. Serve with the fruit salsa. P.S. the picture is of this recipe... doubled.






1 comment:
Hey Melissa good to see another blogger. I found your blog from Kami's website. (There's a link to it on her blog). Anyway, I loved seeing the pictures and Jen's baby! He is so cute! I can't believe how much time has gone by. Anyway, of all the posts I decided to comment on this one because I made this recipe over the summer too for my nieces blessing! It is delicious!
Post a Comment