Saturday, August 25, 2007

photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really wish I could tell you that I went out and bought this dog or even better that some one just gave it to us! But I can't:( One of these days though!! Is is not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am having a purse party on Sept 20 (My sister's birthday!) at 7:00pm. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time and I am very excited! Everyone is invited!!!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I found all these fun random pics. on photobucket.com. I love it!!


This is brilliant;)

1 comment:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

i like that puppy melssa. it looks cute with that shirt . i love you melssa and jeff i wish jeff coyd come to kentucky i am excited to see you.from hallie