Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girl Friends!





I have a lunch date with my girl friends from the hygiene program on Saturday. I am so excited to see them yet at the same time I feel a twing of sadness and fondness thinking about how much fun we had together. It is so bitter sweet to grow up and move on with your life! I love those girls and I love the memories that we have together! School is starting again soon and I am sad not to be there, to not be buying school supplies and not to be pushing myself and expanding my knowledge. I am a tad bit jealous of the girls that I talk to that are headed back.
I am so grateful for my friendships and for the connection I have with a great GIRL FRIEND!!



1 comment:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Cute friends!! I miss my girly friends!!