Megan says, "I like your purse, thank you for the bubble machine (she actually came up with that herself!). I love you and I miss you. I went to the zoo, The giraffes and zebras and the congo bongo's were my favorites. I have more favorite animals, a kangaroo, a horse, and a baby zebra and the birds and the wolf, and that's all. And I liked the girl tiger and the girl lion. That's all!"
Megan, I love and miss you too sweetie! You have lots of favorite animals huh! I have never seen a congo bongo! You will have to show me when I come to see you! I'm so glad that you have good friends to play with in Kentucky! Can't wait to come see you in Kentucky soon! I am so glad you like the bubble machine! Can we play with it together when I come see you? I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I love you meg!! Melissa
3 comments:
Megan says, "I like your purse, thank you for the bubble machine (she actually came up with that herself!). I love you and I miss you. I went to the zoo, The giraffes and zebras and the congo bongo's were my favorites. I have more favorite animals, a kangaroo, a horse, and a baby zebra and the birds and the wolf, and that's all. And I liked the girl tiger and the girl lion. That's all!"
Megan also wants to say, "We will go to the zoo together when you come. I like playing with my friends and I like Kentucky. And that's all."
Megan,
I love and miss you too sweetie! You have lots of favorite animals huh! I have never seen a congo bongo! You will have to show me when I come to see you! I'm so glad that you have good friends to play with in Kentucky! Can't wait to come see you in Kentucky soon! I am so glad you like the bubble machine! Can we play with it together when I come see you? I'm glad you had a fun birthday!
I love you meg!!
Melissa
Post a Comment