Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Goals

I have been thinking a lot latley about all the things I need to be better about and how I have a lot to learn and improve on. Here are a few things I am going to work on over the next month:

1. Have a more positive attitude!
2. Be better about saying my prayers
3. Be kinder and more thoughtful to those around me
4. Read my scriptures!
5. Get more done around my house (Quit being such a lazy bum!!)
6. Think about possibly exercising someday:)

That is just the tip of the iceberg! I went to a funeral the other day and it inspired me to improve myself and to live a better life. I want to be a better me!!

3 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I have also been thinking about possibly, maybe exercising. In fact just before I checked your blog I thought about it :)... I need to do more than think about it. I'm worried when fall hits I won't be able to stuff myself into my old jeans- can you say muffintop.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

What happened to "Have a more positive attitude"? You are not a lazy bum, your house always looks GREAT! Thanks for being such a sweet daughter!

Love, Dad