Friday, September 21, 2007

Lethal Luau


Cheers! A few weeks ago Jeff and I hosted a Lethal Luau mystery dinner. We all dressed the part and over dinner debated which one of us murdered 'our friend' Chase.


Preston and Ashley: BoJo the surfer dude (and THE MURDERER!!!) and Nadia the swimsuit model.


Kip and Chantel: Chief WikiWiki the ancient chief and Holly Day the powerful billionaire.

Jeff and I: Les Baggs and clumsy tourist and Leilani the hula dancer.

After the mystery was solved there was limbo...ing, of which Jeff (not flexible) gave it a good try and made it under once, Preston made it a little further and Kip can hold his own with the limbo! Chantel and Ashley however were the Champions!! Wow ladies we were all very impressed!!


Then there was hula...ing! I have such talented friends!! (not to mention good sports!)


We finished off the night with a friendly round of Ticket to Ride!
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES!!! What more can I say!

No comments: