Jeff and I went with his parents and little sister to Raging Waters for a family night. I wish I had a picture of the HUGE slides we went down! I love roller coasters and I was SO nervous. You of course have to go down the drop face first and you are literally off your mat for a second or so. SO SCARY but so fun! If you can't tell Jeff gets sun on a regular basis but it is usually on the golf course, with a polo on:)
December 2016:
8 years ago






2 comments:
Melissa, I love your swimsuit! Is that one of those mod bod suits? It looks like it wasn't the busiest of days at the water park- where are all the people?
Thanks! The swimsuit is from Down East, I have another one just like it that is a brown top and pink bottoms. The park was closing so every one was being kicked out and we just snuck in a quick pic.
Post a Comment