Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beautiful Smile!

Finally after 19 months, JEFF'S BRACES CAME OFF!! Check out those pearly whites! Initially he got braces mostly because his hygienist wife really wanted to him to but after all was said and done he is SO happy with the outcome!! Jeff was a great sport about the whole thing and didn't complain a bit!!!



2 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I love you melissa and jef. when are you coming? are you driving or flying? i miss you. did you go to bear lake? i met my teacher on sunday. her name is miss burress i'm going to first grade on wed. i'm excited. what are you doing in utah i'm excited for you to come to kentucky.
love,
hallie
(Hallie typed this herself, it only took an hour ;)).

Melissa said...

Hallie,
I love you sweetie!! I am coming to see you in 3 weeks and 4 days, on Sept 6th. I did go to bear lake and we had lots of fun and we missed you so much the whole time!I can't believe that you are going to firt grade Hallie! That is so exciting! I bet your teacher is so nice. You are so nice Hallie you are going to make lots of great new friends in 1st grade! I haven't been doing to much here in Utah, I've been working and watching some movies and I went swimming and trying to stay cool, it has been so hot here! I am SO excited to come see you and meg and campbell in Kentucky!! I will be there before you know it and you can show me everything.
I love you!!
Melissa