Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Avery had a fun 1st Halloween and managed even at only 11 months old to make it to 3 'parties'.
That is 3 times in that adorable, soft, fluffy CHICKEN costume and she didn't seem to mind it one bit:)

She loves her little cousin Mason (dressed up as a BYU football player... too cute!)

Mostly there was a lot of hanging out at grandparents houses and about 30 min. at the YM/YW primary Halloween party.
Next year will probably be a little more work:)

10 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

So cute Meliss. I love the picture new picture on the blog. Very cute.

Tatiana said...

What a cute little chicken! Love your blog header! So cute!

Scott Law said...

Great job on the blog redisign although I'm not sure what the "delightful dots" has to do with anything. The photos of Avery in her Halloween custume are darling -of course!

Claire said...

Avery looks so cute in her halloween costume! I love your new family picture at the top.

Lesley said...

The cutest chicken I have ever seen!

Kip and Chantel said...

Ok... I seriously am loving your blog right now. So CUTE. I love the pictures they are darling. Avery as a Chicken has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I seriously love her. I think next Halloween will be a blast. Think of all the Halloween candy you get to eat. : )

em said...

Avery WAS such a cute little chick! I love how she kept making little bwak bwak noises, too! :)
I LOVE how Avery kept putting her little hand on Mason's leg. They play so nicely together, and are such cute little cousin/friends! I will have to steal the picture of them, bc LIKE always, I didn't have my camera! :(

the Eggett's said...

oh, Avery looks so darling! and so big! We miss you guys!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

What a cute little chicken! Love the new family pics Melis. Avery's sweater dress and boots are soooo cute!

Em said...

Those pictures are just darling.