Friday, October 30, 2009

Fifth and Final [trip to Kentucky]

I have been so lucky to have been able to visit Kathryn, Trevor and the kids in KENTUCKY 5 times in the past 2 1/2 years. Each trip has been memorable and I left feeling an increase of love for each of them! I am so grateful that I was able to take Avery with me the last 2 times I have been and am so grateful to Kathryn for her help with all the motherly advise that has made me a better mom and Avery a happier baby!
Avery and I love those kiddos so much and they LOVE her! It was so fun to watch Avery and Davis together. I am sure Davis was long past ready for Avery to go home as she like to love on him and always get in his space.



(notice Davis in the back ground)


No really, they totally love each other and I am sure they will be good friends when she a little older and is not trying to scratch his eyes out:)

I LOVE that we take a trip up to the Gap Clearance Center in Cinci every time! I love that we find great deals and that we get a chance to have a nice long conversation on the way there and back. But most of all I LOVE that my sister is my best friend!


We do a lot of hanging out and everyday stuff while I am there... which is what we all want to be doing!!!

Megan and Hallie loved holding and playing with Avery and she loved it too!
But mostly when Hallie would hold her she just wanted to get her hands on those cute glasses that Hallie was wearing! Attack!!
We HAVE to do crafts of course!
And I have to take advantage of Kathryn's amazing photographing skills while I can!



AHHH, what can I say??
I CANNOT WAIT TILL THEY LIVE CLOSER!!!

1 comment:

Bea said...

How great to be able to say your sister is your best friend. I only had one sister (several brothers)and she passed away 14 years ago, and although we were separated by 6000 miles, I used to talk with her and correspond with her regularly and I miss her. :o(
Thank heavens for modern transportation.