Saturday, November 7, 2009

Side(bar) Note

I am sure you have seen this link on my side bar
It wasn't working for a while but I have corrected the problem and let me just tell you, it is worth clicking on.
My dad has been doing photography to some extent since long before I was even around. And he is now trying his hand in extending it into the blogging world. He would love for you to stop by, leave a comment and to tell your friends about it too.
And make sure you check out his series on '10 cool features on your digital camera you should learn and use' I know I need to learn a lot more about my camera so that I can get the most out of it!
SO... Check it out!

Another photography note...
As many of you have noticed the new header (seriously... I love it too!!)
Jeff's wonderful Aunt Lilian took family pictures for us in October!
Wonderful huh!
What a dear she is to take time away from her family on our behalf.
There are more pictures of us here along with a lot of her other great subjects:)
I think she is for hire. Double smiley:)
Thank you Lilian!!!


2 comments:

Lilian said...

Thanks Melissa!! And I need to check out your dad's blog too!

Unknown said...

those family pictures you had taken are absolutely beautiful!!! I love them. I can't believe your baby is growing so fast. So, you're expecting again then? Or joking about your projects being done before baby #2's blessing? How exciting-if you are expecting!!!

And I've spent last hour reading over your dad's blog learning more about my camera's and personal portrait sessions!!! I'm so excited to use my camera more. I LOVE your referral there. Thanks!