Thursday, July 2, 2009

June Update

Seriously, I don't know why I can never get around to the blog anymore!!
I am going to work on that!
June was good to us and I feel like Avery grew up A LOT this last month.
First and foremost, AVERY IS SLEEPING!!! She sleeps at night and she naps during the day... and GOOD naps too!!


I am like a new woman and she is like a new baby!!!


Oh, and it is not usually in my bed:)

My sweet sweet cousin and dear friend Chantel had her beautiful baby on the 18th. He is so cute and she is such a good mom! I am so happy for her and their little family!

Under that hat is hiding LOTS of auburn hair. Scrumptious!!

We spent the first part of the month on a super fun 12 day get-a-way!!

More to come about that soon (within the week I promise)!

And last but not least, my baby is sitting up all by herself!!

When did she get so big?? It is all going to to to to fast!!! {kinda sad}

oh, and really her heart belong to her mommy;) [shirt]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! i love that picture of you and her sleeping-so cute!

DA pages said...

She is huge! I can't believe I haven't even seen her yet! I can see a lot of Jeff in her!

Margie said...

Okay is it just me, or does Avery's expression look just like her DAD in this picture. She is too cute!! I hope I get to see her today.

Brittney said...

Cute little Avery! She is getting so big!!! Glad you guys could have a getaway. Sometimes we just need a little, or long, break!!!