hahahahaha...Jeremy is SUCH a dork! I totally believed him when he said you went to the Humane Society (because you watched a show that made you feel bad for the poor treatment so many animals receive) and just picked out a new dog! Annabelle is so cute with Avery! What a nice dog she is, and look at how much Aves loves snuggling up with a dog. These pix are so sweet! maybe you will REALLY have to go out and get a dog now. ;)
6 comments:
annabelle is a good sport! aves looks just like jeff in that last pic to me!
Ha, Ha TOO Cute! Looks like Annabelle is getting lot's of attension. ;)
Avery looks just like Jeff in that last picture.
I love thatlast picture! Looks like they go together very well! SO cute!
I love thatlast picture! Looks like they go together very well! SO cute!
hahahahaha...Jeremy is SUCH a dork! I totally believed him when he said you went to the Humane Society (because you watched a show that made you feel bad for the poor treatment so many animals receive) and just picked out a new dog! Annabelle is so cute with Avery! What a nice dog she is, and look at how much Aves loves snuggling up with a dog. These pix are so sweet! maybe you will REALLY have to go out and get a dog now. ;)
It seems like annabell and Avery are best buddies. These are such cute pictures!
Hallie
Post a Comment