Sweet Avery is 8 months old today!


What a gift she has been to our family!
I consider it one of my greatest blessing that I get to stay home with her.
Avery adores her dad and we are so thankful to him for working so hard so that I can be a full time mom!
What Avery is doing right now:
Avery sits and plays with toys and can entertain herself for quite a while.
While she is on her belly she is starting to move her legs like she is wanting to crawl. (I am wanting to see her master this new skill but at the same time I am thinking...' we have too many stairs, crawling can wait'!)
Avery is such a good eater and wants to try every thing Jeff and I are eating.
She is still sleeping good and still waking up early (5:30ish), usually not to go back to sleep till her morning nap!!
Avery handles crowds pretty well and loves to see what everyone is doing however, still wants to be in Jeff or I's arms while she people watches.
Still no teeth and I don't see them coming any time soon.
She can do the baby sign for MORE.
Avery rarely cries but grunts and 'whines' to let us know she wants something or that she is tired.
She hasn't quite got the pincher grasp yet and anything she tries to feed herself ends up getting lost in her little fist.
She loves her Binky and takes it in and out and will switch it out for another one just the same while she is trying to go to sleep (so so cute).
Just can't get enough of this little one!






6 comments:
LOVE those pictures Melissa! Is that the dress I got her in Kentucky??? It looks SO cute on her and I LOVE the hair bow! I can't believe aur babies are already 8 months old.
Did you take those pics yourself??? DARLING! You have such a talent, but it's gotta be impossible to take a bad pic of that little gorgeous baby!
Beautiful pics Melissa! I love little Avery. She always seems like such a happy contedted baby. Always SO STINKIN' CUTE too!!
Meliss, those pictures are so stinkin cute! Danny and I always say it is going to be hard for us to compete with oall our friends adorable babies!!
She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
adorable!! she is so fun. hey I need your email to put you on my blog!! email me mikeandbritt@gmail
Post a Comment