She's really getting to that fun age. What a doll!!! We sure love her and you guys. G R E A T sandwiches at the Deli today.Love!!!Dad
What a dollie!! She is just the cutest and looks like she's really curious too. You are both going to learn a lot and have a lot of fun times.Love, Mom
That looks like something Ben would do! It sure is a fun stage though. Hey when are you guys free to have a fab 8 golf tourny/BBQ? The summer is almost over and that is one of my favorite events!
It's a bumbo. I love those chairs. Wish I'd had one when Bj was little. She makes a mess with style.
shes such a doll melissa.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's really getting to that fun age. What a doll!!! We sure love her and you guys.
G R E A T sandwiches at the Deli today.
Love!!!
Dad
What a dollie!! She is just the cutest and looks like she's really curious too. You are both going to learn a lot and have a lot of fun times.
Love, Mom
That looks like something Ben would do! It sure is a fun stage though. Hey when are you guys free to have a fab 8 golf tourny/BBQ? The summer is almost over and that is one of my favorite events!
It's a bumbo. I love those chairs. Wish I'd had one when Bj was little. She makes a mess with style.
shes such a doll melissa.
Post a Comment