I got a pretty serious phone call from my father this evening asking Jeff and I to come over so that Jeff could help my him give my mom a blessing. He was going on and on as to why he wanted us to come and why he didn't just call the home teachers. So of course we agreed and we packed up little Avery...
{baby Avery:)}
{my dad}
{my mom}
None other than this little cutie...
Not to mention they drove, yes that is right, they DROVE for 24 hours with 4 kids... Straight through! That is love and a serious desire to spend Christmas with family!!! We are so so happy they are here and cannot wait to spend the holidays with them!
and away we went off into the night. The front door was locked as usual and so Jeff knocked and we waited in the cold and guess who opened the door. Let me tell you who
it was not...
it also was not...
it wasn't even...
{Annabelle}
Who, you ask, opened the door for us?
None other than this little cutie...
{Hallie}
and her equally as cute sister...
{Megan}
Can you believe it??? All the way from KenTuCKY!!!! The whole clan:
{Kathryn and Trevor}
{Hallie, Megan and Campbell}
{and little baby Davis}
Talk about the BEST SuRPrIse ever!!!!!
Not to mention they drove, yes that is right, they DROVE for 24 hours with 4 kids... Straight through! That is love and a serious desire to spend Christmas with family!!! We are so so happy they are here and cannot wait to spend the holidays with them!
We love you G family and are SO glad you made the drive!!






5 comments:
Now that is what I call a SERIOUS surprise. Were your parents also surprised? I hope your Mom is "feeling" better :o)
how fun! i bet you guys were freaking out! yay for seeing your sister and newest little one davis! he and avery are going to be BFF. avery is filling out! getting bigger and bigger!
That is seriously so much fun!!!! I bet you are so happy to see them. You get to see baby Davis too!! How fun!
everything's going so well for you both!
Avery looks so cute. I can't believe how amazing you look! You don't even look like you've had a baby. I probably will be calling you about that board review book. I haven't even looked at my boxes and boxes of stuff my peer pal gave me...maybe I should look at all of that first.
Post a Comment