Several weeks ago my dad nominated Jeff for 'Fan Off the Street' on KSL channel 5. He sent a really nice email to them telling them what a huge sports fan Jeff is and low and behold they got a call wanting him to appear on the show.
SO... this Sunday at about 9:40pm Jeff will announce an NFL highlight as part of the Sunday night Sports Beat Show. You will have to TUNE IN and see how he does. I hear Avery might make an appearance too:)






5 comments:
Just a quick note. I think it is around 10:30 p.m. not 9:40, but, as they say, "check your local listings".
Oops, I guess it's different than I thought and it is at around 9:30 to 9:40 ish. Well we shall see I guess.
I'll have to set my DVR for this in case we miss it!! I can't pass an opportunity to see Jeffy on TV!
Way cool! We got it on the DVR. Anyone whom missed it, feel free to stop by.
Looks like you had a full bevvy or visitors. They mixed the Green Bay score up on the screen though. Sorry, Mike!
How tiny! Enjoy every moment because they fly by so very, very fast.
Post a Comment