Well, Jeff had his big debut last night on
KSL channel 5 SportsBeat Sunday NFL edition (thanks to my
dad). Everyone was SO nice and welcoming and it was a fun and memorable experience.
Shortly after we got there they put Jeff in a room with with the highlight and instructed him to start writing and of course we knew he would be up to the challenge.
Doesn't he just look like a natural.

After he wrote the highlight and practiced several times they typed it up for him and put it on the TelePrompter. It wasn't to much longer and he was getting all mic-ed up and ready to make his appearance. Jeff's parents and sister were there along with my parents. After the highlight they had us all come on behind Jeff for just a min and even got a little close up of Avery.

He did a GREAT job and just seemed like an old pro. I am sure that he made his uncle Alan proud. We will try to get an actual clip on the blog but that might not ever materialize, we will see what we can do.
9 comments:
He was awesome. Those blokes on Sportsbeat better watch out!!!!!!!!
and seeing Avery was a bonus.
He was a "natural" What can I say, "He's mine/ours" :o)
He was GREAT! I didn't know he wrote his own script!! Way to go! He was awesome! Cory made a video of it with our camera so we can upload it to youtube so I can put it on my video blog for Elder Nielsen to see on his next pday.
And I agree with Granma... it was an added bonus to see Avery!
SOOOO COOOOL! I really want to see a video if you can get one. I looked on KSL website but couldn't find anything.
Way to go JEff!
We missed it!! I can't wait to see the replay. I'm sure Jeff did a wonderful job! That is so fun that Avery got to have her first TV debut too. What a great memory.
I thought they handed him the script, that's great he got to write his own. I liked the quip about Favre. "how's that been working out?" :-)
you did great jeff!!! dave and i are now your fans:) and melissa, you looked so pretty!
looks handsome! I wish I'd been able to see it!
What a fun experience for us to be there!! Jeff did such a great job, Melissa and Avery were beautiful, and what a great father-in-law Scott is to nominate Jeff for this experience that he will never forget.
We saw it, at least on you-tube, we didn't know about it prior to, but it was fun to see!!! Nice work Jeff!
Post a Comment