Jeff and I cannot get enough of that precious little face! We just want to eat her up and ask each other about 50 times a day "how is she so cute and perfect?"!!! I know, I know, enough already but what can I say it is just one of Gods tender mercies that you think your children are cute and perfect! It's amazing how you can love someone so much!!
She is always making us laugh with all the cute faces and noises she makes!
**And we are so happy that my sister 'finally' had her baby today(early, EARLY this morning);) We wish we could be there to snuggle him! At only 6 days apart I am sure Avery and her new (yet to be named) cousin will be very close! We are so sad we are not closer but so happy for the new happy healthy baby!! Hope he keeps up with the sleeping for you Kathryn!**
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!






12 comments:
Blogspot is weird. It shows this post as being posted on Sunday, Nov. 30 when it was really posted on Tuesday Dec. 2d when Davis Mack was born. Thanks for posting more cute photos of "Aves". I know that new camera will get lots of good use with that cutey around.
Love,
Dad
Ok, I can't decide...here she looks JUST like Jeff! ;) I guess I will just have to see her in person! ;) See you guys on Thurs.!
and btw, she is ADORABLE!
Congratulations!! Avery is so beautiful. Melissa, you and Jeff are such cute parents! We are so happy for you guys!
Thanx for the update. She is as beautiful as we remember and even more beautiful with her eyes open.
She is soo sweet and precious! Can I come up and visit with you and see the baby? Ryan and I have a gift for her that we have been meaning to drop by to you guys sometime anyways! (Sorry we have had it for a while!)
I thought from the first pictures I saw that she looks like Jeff. But that second picture of her on this post she looks so much like Melissa!!! I will just have to come over and see her in person so I can decide for myself!
Either way... she really is beautiful!!!
i love her to pieces! i want to come visit you guys! i will give you a call to see when is a good time! she is so cute and perfect! it's wonderful to fall so in love with something so quickly isn't it! i am glad kathryn had her little one too! i am going to look at her blog right now!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys, and hope that you are getting some good rest, and are recovering well :)
again, she is GORGEOUS!
She is a gorgeous photogenic little girl! We hope to see her in person one of these days!
Congratulations!!!!
OOOOHHHHHH she is sooooo CUTE!! I just want to snuggle and kiss her! (Sorry, I have a thing for new babies) SOOO cute! Melissa how are you feeling?? Giving birth is quite a doozy! We love you guys!!!
She is beautiful. Nice to see her with her eyes open.
Post a Comment