We finally had our beautiful little baby and we couldn't be happier! I wanted to get some pictures up so we are just being lazy and doing the slide show for now. I am pretty sure that there will be more pictures to come;) We are all doing well and are excited to have her home now and adjust to our new life!
We are SO SO blessed!
December 2016:
8 years ago









19 comments:
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!!!
congrats!! she is a cutie!
Congrats!!!! How fun, she is so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving indeed. She is beautiful.
Dang!! You are good. The slide show is great. You'll have to tell me how you get that up so fast. OBTW, I checked it out and Avery is the cutest baby born in Utah in 2008!!!
SOOO Happy for you guys! I just wish I could be there to hold her for myself. She is beautiful!
Miss you.
Congratulations! Glad everyone is happy, healthy and home.
She's definitely the most beautiful!!
She's definitely the most beautiful!!
Oh good, I'm glad you have pix up! I think Avery looks JUST LIKE you and your dad's side of the family (the Law's)! What a sweetie.
I'm glad you found a star to make, and hope you were able to go to Real Deals and get it where I got mine. I LOVE how cute they are and now have a Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving star!!
Can't wait to meet Avery!! We will have to come up some time this week when things calm down a little!!!
Oh my word, this baby is perfect! I can't believe how good you look. You do know that having a baby is supposed to be stressful. You look like you are having a day at the park. Leave it to you to make childbirth a cinch. Congratulations!
aww. i just love her! i want to come to your house and hold her again!!! let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! i would be glad to bring you guys dinner one night!
she is adorable. I can't wait to come and see you and her!
She's so adorable! Congratulations!
You look so beautiful in those pictures! You don't even look like you just had a baby. She is so cute it's making me baby hungry! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! She's a beauty!
Oh that baby is so cute. I love all of her headbands. You are not suppose to looks so good after delivering a baby! I can't wait to see her in person
What a beautiful baby girl! But what the HECK Melissa, no body is supposed to look that beautiful after giving birth! You look great - What is your secret? You all look so happy and healthy. Congrats! Matt and I have set times to come see you but they have all fallen through due to one of us being sick. We don't want to bring the yuck to your little Avery. Take care.
Legers...she is gorgeous. Congratulations!!! We are so happy everyone is healthy and doing well. Hopefully we will have a chance to see her in person soon. love you guys - nick and britt
Post a Comment