Monday, November 24, 2008

Still no baby!

Believe it or not we still don't have a baby! Apparently she is just too cozy in there! So in the meantime I have been getting all kinds of things done!

It has been a good week, especially in the Craft department! Here is a taste. For more photos and details I am now a contributor on my sisters craft blog Nannygoat and so I will post my crafts mostly on there to avoid double coverage!

Car Seat Cover

Mod Podge Christmas Star (to hang on your door)

Cute and simple bibs

Paper Montage

9 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE the star!!

Natster said...

no baby??? I was wondering if you were having complications or something!! :) You are so crafty! Wow- the craftiness that comes out of you! I am always in awe...

sav said...

melissa, i want to learn how to be so crafty as you! i want a car seat cover! that is so smart! love it! text me as soon as you have avrey! i can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Kirsten said...

I think that we need to have craft day and you can show me how to make some of those things. That star is so cute and our little home needs some help. Next time the boys want to watch a game lets girls make something!

lisa said...

Wow-you have been super busy! Is Wednesday the big day? You'll need to show me how to make those bibs-they look pretty easy!

Em said...

I'm reall impressed!

BobN said...

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Guess Bob spoke too soon. Congratulations! She's a real cutie.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your baby!! and that star is so cute--how did you do that? i totally want to make one. anyways, dave and i can't wait to come see little avery!!