The Utes MVP was Matt Hall. Oh well, wait til '09.
Cute picture, even though I do not support that the Utes won! ;) ha ha...Jeff looks so much like Mike here! Sounds like a fun game for Ute fans ;)
Those guys who run the BCS are morons. Am glad they can't squirm out of a Mountain West berth this year.
Boo!! Just kidding. I am disappointed in BYU, but hope the Utes do well in their bowl game. Hope that you guys are well and that the baby comes healthy and happy.
Sugar Bowl it is.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Utes MVP was Matt Hall. Oh well, wait til '09.
Cute picture, even though I do not support that the Utes won! ;) ha ha...Jeff looks so much like Mike here! Sounds like a fun game for Ute fans ;)
Those guys who run the BCS are morons. Am glad they can't squirm out of a Mountain West berth this year.
Boo!! Just kidding. I am disappointed in BYU, but hope the Utes do well in their bowl game. Hope that you guys are well and that the baby comes healthy and happy.
Sugar Bowl it is.
Post a Comment