Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last day of work!

As of last Wednesday I am officially done with work!! I am excited! I am nervous! I am very grateful! I am anxious to start this new chapter of my life! I am grateful to have a degree and I am so so so grateful to my amazing supportive husband who works so hard so that I can stay home to raise our baby!
I know that we are in for a HUGE adjustment, life change, sleepless nights, guilt, sickness, heartache, worry and on and on and on!!! And joy and growth! Happiness and adventures!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

14 comments:

Em said...

Woohoo, good for you. New chapters are always exciting and stressful but you'll do great.

Trevor said...

Yehaaw! Bring it on table for three.

britt said...

oh my goodness! so exciting! it's so close and I can't wait to meet her!

Natster said...

I can't believe you are officially done with M. Dental Care! Wow! :) You are seriously going to be the BEST mom ever! I can't wait to see your little girl! Keep me posted chica!

Lesley said...

Congratulations Melissa!! Baby Avery is a very lucky little girl :-)

The Bates Family said...

congrats on your pregnancy and soon to be new baby! This is Shandee, by the way, I found your blog through Savannah's. Good luck with the new babe!

Bea said...

On the baby's knuckle or the baby's knee,
where will the baby's dimple be.
Baby's cheek or baby's chin,
seems to me it'll be a sin,
if it's always covered by a safety pin,
where will the dimple be?
We will soon find out :o)

Margie said...

Very exciting!! We are happy for you two. Enjoy the adventure.

Did you know I loved delivery. I know it may sound weird to some, but I LOVED it!! I thought it was 1000 times better than being pregnant!!

DA pages said...

Yay! I am soo happy for you! Do you know if Dr. MacKay already hired another hygenist?(I still don't know how to spell that, pathetic I know!) My friend from my old office might be looking for another job. I am soo excited for you guys to start that new chapter in your lives!

Lilian said...

I am very excited for you Melissa! You will be a really great mom!! Enjoy it because it moves faster than you think!

Kami said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I am glad you get to stay home. Nothing is worse than having to go to work after a sleepless night. Good luck.

Tatiana said...

Yeah for you! Whenever Rob asks me what I'm most excited for when we have this kid I say "I get to stay home" :) Actually I'm going to work 2 days, just because I love the office so much, but it's nice to know I can be home always if I want to. Yeah for good husbands!

lisa said...

Congrats! That is always a great day--let me know if you need anything once ya'll get home!

Brittney said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you guys! SO SOON! Please let us know as the little munchkin pops out! YEA!!!!!