Wednesday, November 5, 2008

jeffrey, jeffrey, jeffrey

A big huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the love of my life!!!
Everyone who knows Jeff can't help but love him!!! (oh, except the lady at Ablaze Deli..."Nobody likes the Jeff Leger":-))
Jeff is funny and smart and happy and successful and handsome and witty and has a great long term memory (lacks a little on the short term;)) and is friendly and loyal and honest and a good provider and going to be a GREAT dad and I could go on and on!!!!

I am so grateful for Jeff in my life and for the person and example that he is!


Jeff is a great boss and a great provider!


Jeff loves to play golf and to watch sports of all kinds!


All the kids LOVE Jeff because he is so fun to play with and so silly!


Jeff loves to entertain us and is so good at it!


Jeff is a wonderful person and is so sweet to me and I can't wait for us to start our little family! He is going to be the best dad ever!

I LOVE YOU BABES!

10 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day!
Can't wait for little Avery to come. You'll be a great dad.

Natster said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Lilian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I got to stay home from school the day you were born!!!!

Jeanne Bee said...

"YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!" I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I hope Jeanne and I singing on your phone didn't ruin it for you.

We're so proud and happy to have you in our family and the father of our little granddaughter.

Love,
Scott & Jeanne

PNRBAC said...

Happy Birthday Leger! Hey Melissa - feel like having a happy birthday baby? That day is coming sooner than you think! In fact this is how far along I was when I had Ben! Hope you are feeling great - time for the final countdown! Keep us posted!

Lesley said...

Great post for a great guy!!

britt said...

happy bday jeff!

sav said...

happy birthday to jeff! how old now??? he is gonna be a great dad!

Jana said...

Leger! Happy Birthday!!!

BobN said...

Sorry, I'm a little behind. Hope you had a great birthday. Love the cake!