Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank You!!!!

My heart is very full tonight after our VERY SUCCESSFUL Grand Opening Party!!! Jeff and I were too busy helping our many supporters to take pictures but my dad is always on top of it with the camera and got lots of good pictures for us that we will post soon! I didn't however, want to wait and to tell all of you how truly TRULY grateful Jeff and I are for your amazing support!!! We feel so blessed to know each of you and to have your support in this venture. We also want to give a special thanks to the band- ENDLESS SUMMER and all the wonderful 'sandwich makers' we definitely could not have done it without you!!! And a very special thanks to Lesley (Jeff's mom) for staying late to make more sandwiches and helping us clean up!! Also to Lilian and Russell for stepping in the the middle of the CRAZINESS to lend a hand!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

7 comments:

Lilian said...

As we were leaving the celebration I commented to my kids that I never saw that many customers at the Sandy store in one day... let alone in just a couple of hours. He said the same thing about when he worked at the old Redwood store!!!

Congrats on such a great grand opening party! I wish you guys all the success you deserve!!!

Bea said...

It was a FANTASTIC party. We certainly pray for your success.

Scott Law said...

It was great! We had fun and the icing on the cake (well we had some of that too) was the AWESOME food. Of course we hope and work for your continued success. I'll get the pictures to you soon.

Love,
Dad

P.S. We really enjoyed the band also.

Lesley said...

It was a great party!!! We are so proud of both of you, we know you'll be a success in the stores and in anything you do. We love you!!

Em said...

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? And are you going to post any prego pictures for those of us who can't see you pregnant. Sounds like you're doing great. Congradulations on the store.

the Eggett's said...

Melissa, You guys put together a FAB grand opening! It was such a fun, exciting atmosphere! Thanks so much for inviting us. As always it was delicious! I am confident that this will be a very successful location for you guys!

britt said...

I'm glad it turned out good! I was sad to miss it, we were in Lake Powell..did I already tell you that? Anyway, congrats again!