WE are so excited for you and Jeff, and Mason will be so happy to have a baby cousin to play with! :) Last summer it was SO painfully hot while I was pregnant, that I vowed to NEVER be pregnant during the summer months again!!! :) So, I hear ya on the heat issue!
Congrats! Now you can use those cute flower head bands. I am so excited I get to shop for girl clothes because there are some dang cute girl stuff! I'll have to agree with you the heat and being pregnant don't mesh well, I'm hoping for my next one not to be in the summer. We need to get together soon so I can see that cute belly!
Congratulations, Melissa! We already told Jeff how excited we are when we responded to his e-mail last night, but I just want to tell you as well since you're doing the hard part of carrying this precious girl through the summer months! When I was pregnant with AJ we just moved into a new house and the airconditioner was not installed for a few weeks. I was one miserable Mama! I hope you find ways to stay cool this summer. Hang in there! You'll forget all about the hard part once you see her beautiful face. I have no doubt she will be beautiful!
Congratulations that is so exciting! How lucky is that baby girl to be coming to such awesome people. I have the perfect name picked out it is... JOELLE!!!
I think that if it is hot, you need your little fan. :) Good thing you don't have to wear a labcoat all the time. I am so excited for you. Now- all those cute hair accessories you have been making can be put to good use! Yeah!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! K, I'm totally going to try some of those recipes, that's so fun that you have those. I'm always looking for new stuff to try...although it never does quite turn out, but hey, it's worth a try!
I'm really excited for you both!! Imagine Jeff wanting a lot of boys and starting off with a girl!! He's going to be wrapped around her little finger!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. You both will be great parents, she is lucky to have you. Now you can put all your cute bows to use. I love girls for that reason(other reasons too),but thats always fun! And yes being pregnant in the summer is hard. My favorite time to have a baby was May.
HOORAY IT'S A GIRL!! I hope you realize why you're having a girl - it's the FAB 8 curse - actually it's a blessing. Every single one of the Fab 8 that has children has started with a girl - even Bang. Paul says it's because they need cheerleaders - I think it's to humble them. SO - to the HAPPILY CURSED - Congrats!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Nat
15 comments:
WE are so excited for you and Jeff, and Mason will be so happy to have a baby cousin to play with! :) Last summer it was SO painfully hot while I was pregnant, that I vowed to NEVER be pregnant during the summer months again!!! :) So, I hear ya on the heat issue!
YEa!!! So so fun! are you feeling any better?
Congrats! Now you can use those cute flower head bands. I am so excited I get to shop for girl clothes because there are some dang cute girl stuff!
I'll have to agree with you the heat and being pregnant don't mesh well, I'm hoping for my next one not to be in the summer.
We need to get together soon so I can see that cute belly!
A little baby girl, so fun! I'm glad it's a girly and I'm so glad we are prego together. It's nice to have someone to complain with. ;)
Congratulations, Melissa! We already told Jeff how excited we are when we responded to his e-mail last night, but I just want to tell you as well since you're doing the hard part of carrying this precious girl through the summer months! When I was pregnant with AJ we just moved into a new house and the airconditioner was not installed for a few weeks. I was one miserable Mama! I hope you find ways to stay cool this summer. Hang in there! You'll forget all about the hard part once you see her beautiful face. I have no doubt she will be beautiful!
Congrats! I bet you are so excited! Being prego in the summer is the worst!!!
Congratulations that is so exciting! How lucky is that baby girl to be coming to such awesome people. I have the perfect name picked out it is... JOELLE!!!
I think that if it is hot, you need your little fan. :) Good thing you don't have to wear a labcoat all the time.
I am so excited for you. Now- all those cute hair accessories you have been making can be put to good use! Yeah!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! K, I'm totally going to try some of those recipes, that's so fun that you have those. I'm always looking for new stuff to try...although it never does quite turn out, but hey, it's worth a try!
Congratulations! A girl will be so fun to dress up.
I'm really excited for you both!! Imagine Jeff wanting a lot of boys and starting off with a girl!! He's going to be wrapped around her little finger!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. You both will be great parents, she is lucky to have you. Now you can put all your cute bows to use. I love girls for that reason(other reasons too),but thats always fun! And yes being pregnant in the summer is hard. My favorite time to have a baby was May.
I love it! A girl!! How exciting--I can't wait to see her in those cute head bands you made:)
Yay! I am soo excited for you and Jeff! congrats! Hey and now you can really use those cute little headbands that you have been making!
HOORAY IT'S A GIRL!! I hope you realize why you're having a girl - it's the FAB 8 curse - actually it's a blessing. Every single one of the Fab 8 that has children has started with a girl - even Bang. Paul says it's because they need cheerleaders - I think it's to humble them. SO - to the HAPPILY CURSED - Congrats!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Nat
Post a Comment