Jeff and I had a REALLY BIG miscommunication yesterday and therefore he missed out on a really fun night with some of our best friends. I was so sad that he wasn't there with us and I was so sad that sometimes we don't communicate like we should!
I am however, grateful that he has been trying hard latley to make sure our disagreements don't go on forever! Neither one of us deal very well with contentious feelings these days!
I am so grateful for my wonderful husband even though sometimes I want to ring his neck and he mine!!
I LOVE YOU HONEY!
*Jeff wanted me to explain where the title came from. When Amy Winehouse won album of the year or some other award, that is what she said (except she said Blake) and we thought it was so funny! We say it all the time (with her strong accent of course). She is crazy!
December 2016:
8 years ago






3 comments:
Melis..Amy Winehouse IS crazy..I didn't even know who she was until a few weeks ago when Jer showed me a clip of her singing....I can't believe she is famous--she is freaky! She looks like she is dressed up impersonating someone...
Isn't it nice when we fix things after having a misunderstanding?
: )
Hey guys, love your blog! Melissa, I bring up your blog while I'm working on the computer just to have your awesome music playing in the background! I'll admit I scrolled through your list and added some of you songs to mine...GREAT TUNES!!
I don't like to admit it but Ryan and I have disagreements all the time but I think making up is the best part (wink wink)!
Post a Comment