Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hair Clips:)

I saw my friend Savannah wearing a one of these darling hair clips the other day. I thought that it was so cute that I had to make some immediately!! I purchased the supplies right after and made a few with my friend Darcie over the weekend. And have decided that they will be the next craft for Chantel, Ashley and my monthly craft day!!



I don't know what it is about them but I think they are just so so cute! I will post more pics after craft day!

9 comments:

sav said...

i love how they turned out! i need to make some more! i thought about busting out the glue gun on saturday too but i decided to take a nap instead! we should make a bunch and then trade!

em said...

Very cute...you should post a tutorial for those of us who are NOT quite so crafty! : )

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

Those clips are so cute! Did you make all of them?

the Eggett's said...

those are really cute Melissa! You are so creative and crafty. I want to be just like you!

Tatiana said...

Melissa,
Those are so freaking cute! I want to come to craft day! Did you jut use ribbon on clips? What kind of clips? Where did you get them? I seriously want to make some. Let me know ASAP!

Natster said...

ummm I love the brown ric rac one the best. I may have mentioned this at work but it is SOOOOOOO cute!!! I love that you do crafty things, it makes me happy.

Danny and Darcie said...

Meliss, thanks for such a fun night. There is never a dull moment when I am with you and I love it!!

DA pages said...

Way cute! I want to know how to make them!

Lesley said...

oh my goodness melissa!!!! I loooove those!!! please show me how sometime!

Caitlin