Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kentucky



I have been slow to update my blog since I got home from my trip to Kentucky. Life has been busy but this afternoon I was making the Amish friendship bread Kathryn sent me home with and I was thinking great toughts of my wonderful family in Kentucky and I much I love them! GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

Those kids are too cute. That looks like you had so much fun. Thanks for the help for school. I have found a few patients, and I think I'll survive.

Tatiana said...

How fun! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing awesome! How fun that you got to go to Kentucky! I hope it was warmer there than it is here! Love the snow, hate that it's frigidly cold!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Kentucky misses you! We are so glad you got to come spend some time with us. It was so fun.