Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life is Busy!

This is me blogging from work (on my lunch hour of course:)). It is pretty much where I live these days Mon. - Thur. I just recently picked up the other hygienist I work withs days since she had a baby. So I am up at 5:45am, at work by 6:45am, leave around 5:30pm and in bed again at as close to 9:00pm as I can possibly manage so I can start again bright and early. Needless to say there is not a lot of time for blogging (or anything else for that matter)! I come home and crash, try to get Jeff to give me a back massage and try to find something in our house to call dinner. It's the life!

No really though, I can't complain!! I have Fridays off and I sleep in and rest the whole day and it is my favorite day of the week:) I am truly grateful to have a good job and for all the thing our Heavenly Father has given us!! We really are so so blessed!!

7 comments:

em said...

Ugghhh, I hate waking up so early ...good prep for when you are a Mommy though! : ) You have such a GREAT job though, so the $$, knowledge, and experiences are probably all worth it! We'll see you guys at the Leger's on Sun!

Tara said...

Hey, sorry I haven't text back. Lets try lunch on Friday? Will that work for you? I don't know if or when I will get lunches cause we are staying pretty busy. Let me know if that works for you. I'd love to catch up.

Tatiana said...

Melissa,

So happy for you! I totally understand just wanting to go home and crash. And now that Rob is home at night, I have to find something to call dinner! Glad to see everything is going awesome!

Lilian said...

You definitely have a long busy day! Sounds like your education paid off!!

And yep, there is much for all of us to be grateful for!!

Lindsey said...

I know the feeling! The worst part is needing the back massage! I have become a huge fan of Motrin and sleeping on those sacks that you heat up in the microwave! You should try it! I cant wait to hang out at UDA! We are going to have fun!

Brittney said...

Hey, can't wait to see you guys on Thursday. We are flying up for the wedding so we'll see ya soon!
YEA!

ps. Will ask Jeff is someone ordered Chit's fiance a sweatshirt? I was wearing mine today and thought about it. It's tradition!

britt said...

HEy!!! ok, when you leave a comment on someone's blog, make sure I can link to yours!! Ok, so maybe it was me that couldn't link to yours, but either way, it wouldn't pull up so I got it off Siddaways! So fun to now have yours up! We don't think we can come on Thursday and we are so so sad! I wish we could do something to get there. Hopefully there will be another time to see everyone, and tell everyone hi and we love you all!