There is almost nothing we love more than getting together with all of our dear friends! We probably drive them all crazy planning different get togethers (we have to do it or no one else will;))! This last Monday there was just such an occasion that gave us an excuse to put together a PaRTy! Some sort of football game I think it was:)
Jake, Amber, Jayma, and Hallie (1 1/2 wks old ahhhh)
Matt and Kirsten (Wedding in 3 1/2 wks ohhhh)
Danny and Darcie (our Park City friends:))
Saturday we got together with a different group of friends for my cousins 27th birthday!!! We had a delicious dinner at Tucci's and then games at their apartment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTEL! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
We are so blessed to have so many wonderful close friends! We love them all and can't imagine how boring our lives would be with out them!
**now for some random pictures**
After only 20 years of playing basketball on a fairly regular basis, Jeff had a first... He FINALLY refereed a game. Ya Gotta Love CHuRch BaLl!!
He did a great job, was an easy going ref and said it gave him some appreciation for all the ref's out there! He probably should have had this experience along time ago, I think it might have same a lot of ref's out there a lot of grief;)
Jeff and I the night of the football game! Aren't we cute;)






10 comments:
Oh my word! I can't even imagine Jeff as a Ref! Not that he wouldn't make a great one! But I have witnessed some of the games he's been in and wondered about the grief of those refs!!! Way to go Jeff!
And yes, you do make a cute couple!!
Oh you guys are very cute, and I am in ahhh of the 101 list. That is so sweet. You both seem to be doing great in the relationship department. Keep up the good work!!
I didn't realize all these people were still blogging. I found you blog through someone else and someone else. It looks like you have been having lots of fun since school :) I love being done and would not want to go through that for anything! It's fun to see what's going and on with you and by the way you have the cutest blog!
Jalene
Jeff, the ref! :) ha ha... that is too funny to imagine! Cute pix of you guys and your friends!
Cute picture Meli!
All your Kentucky pics are cute too. Looks like you had a blast.
Sorry, I spelled something wrong in my last post and I was embarrassed so I deleted it. You have so many fun friends! I'm glad you told Ashley about Dr. Salmon's. She's really nice and I like her a lot. I hope that you are doing great with your job!
HI!
I thought that I would jion in the fun and start blogging. My blog isn't quite as fun as yours but it's fun to just keep up.
How fun! I love hanging out with friends too, speaking of which I still need to call you so we can get together. I am glad you had fun in Kentucky!
Jeff and Melissa, I'm so excited that I found your blog! Greg and I were just talking about the fab 8 and wondering what everyone was up too. Greg mentioned that you guys have a blog, so we've been reading it and love getting updated on everything going on in your life. You can check ours out also at http://www.jennac1@blogspot.com or just click on my name. We miss you!!!
Post a Comment