As long as we have been married, Jeff has been talking about getting a big screen. It used to just be talk but several weeks ago he started to get serious :/ Needless to say he found 'the one'.
His new baby is only 1 year old and measures in at 62". HELLO!!! 62" that is bigger than our entire old entertainment center.
Ummm, I don't even know what to say right here! I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by the whole thing!
He is a happy camper! It doesn't seem that big in this picture but lets just say we feel like we are sitting on the front row at the movie theater. Our eyes are still adjusting! Oh and consider this an invitation to come over and watch a movie with us... If you can handle it:)






5 comments:
Shall we bring the popcorn?
Wow! You weren't kidding! That thing is huge! I'm sure Jeff is loving it! Happy Birthday Jeff!
That will great for watching Pride and Prejudice! Don't you think Melissa? Oh, and you've got mail will be a tear jerker.
Thanks A Lot!!! Nick has been talking about a new tv for the last couple of weeks and now it just got serious! Jeff look at the influence you have on my hubby!
That thing is huge though! I don't even think they had tv's that big when we looked at tv's in the store.
What a fun purchase!
Hey, I tagged you so check out my blog :)
Post a Comment