Last Thur. night was the first home game of the Utah Jazz this season and well thanks to our good friend Matt (the one in yellow), WE WERE THERE!!! Matt also hooked us up with a delicious buffet dinner downstairs before the game and snacks downstairs at half time. Oh, and did I mention lower bowl tickets:) This is the way to go!
I wish you could have heard the noise in this place! It was deafening!!! But so fun to be in the middle of it! They handed out thse clappers/ noise makers (the things Jeff is holding) I can I just tell you I was having so much fun with those silly things! Jeff is still giving me a hard time about how silly I was being. I have never been so into a game before! THANKS MATT!!!






1 comment:
How exciting! I want to play with one of those clappers. Isn't it nice to have friends with connections.
Looks like lot's of fun.
Post a Comment