Saturday, November 17, 2007

Eating Out


Jeff and I love to eat out. We don't do it nearly as much as we did during our dating days but still to much!! I just we will just have to enjoy it while we can.
Happy Halloween! Our first time to training table together. I don't see us going back any time soon:l

6 comments:

em said...

Melissa,...how funny..last time Jeremy and I went to Training Table we said the exact same thing. It is not as good as it has been in the past. : ( I guess we won't be seeing you guys on Thanksgiving, so have a Happy Thanksgiving! : ) Love you both!

Scott Law said...

Your mom and I have been to The Training Table and couple times and both times we said probably not again. I don't know anyone who really likes it, but they manage to stay in business and have for many years. I don't know how.

Thanks so much for putting everything together for last night.

Love,
Dad

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

It looks like you guys were the only ones there! Is that the restraunt where you have a phone at your table and you call in your order? We've never eaten there.

Tara said...

Melissa,
I don't know if I will get a chance to get on here tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!! Don't wear yourself out cooking.. I'm sure it will be delicious.

Natster said...

hey melissa-
my mom said you were really gentle at her dental appointment- thanks girl!!
happy birthday tomorrow!
~nat

em said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! We hope you have a wonderful day today and hope you know how much we love you! You are a wonderful sister-in-law, and we are so glad to have you as family! Love Emily, Jeremy and Mason : )