Thursday, October 4, 2007

Home-- to do list

As mentioned in a previous entry we have a lot to work on in our 'new' home and the items listed below are the items that still need to be done. Items in burgandy... DONE!!!
  • Outlets and switches: change to white
  • New windows: 12 windows and replace slider with french doors
  • New bedroom doors and closet doors: 8 doors 8 closet doors
  • Frame in storage room doors
  • Back yard overhaul
  • Seal front landing
  • Finish painting downstairs bathroom
  • New cabinets in downstairs bathroom
  • New cabinets in upstairs bathroom
  • Retile upstairs shower
  • Replace wood gate with chain link
  • Stain railing in dining room
  • Hang beadboard in kitchen
  • Paint downstairs bathroom
  • Paint upstairs bathroom
  • New knobs on closet doors
  • Fix the sprinkling system
  • Oil cabinets in kitchen and uptairs bathroom

WOW! We have a lot to do! We need to get to work!

2 comments:

Scott Law said...

You guys are doing so good! I'm really proud of you. Just a couple years and you will be the best house fixer uppers in the area. They'll be inviting you to teach them on "This old house". Keep up the good work, you really are doing GREAT!

LOVE YOU!
Dad

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Melissa, you have had almost 500 hits, you rock! My friend was looking at your blog today and was telling me how cute you are. You are such a great friend to have, especially since you are my sister so no matter what I do you are stuck with me. I miss you so much. I can't even talk about how much I miss you guys without getting teary-eyed and you know how I hate to cry so I will just change the subject now... How's the weather in Utah ;)