Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tribute to the Man Of My Dreams!!




This Saturday is Jeff and my 3rd anniversary! WOW, how time flies! I feel overwhelmed with graditude for my wonderful husband! Jeff is wonderful for so many reasons I will just share a few. Jeff is such a hard worker! He is the most loyal person I know and so generous! He is passinate about many things and funny! Jeff makes friends so easily and keeps them all! He is silly and he makes everyone laugh! He is good to me! Jeff is patient with me and understanding! He works hard for our family!
Thanks for all you do! I LOVE YOU JEFF!!!!!

6 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Okay, I totally put a comment here and it's gone.

Trevor said...

It is true...Jeff is way cool! I miss you guys.

Scott Law said...

What a great tribute! Don't forget, Jeff helps his poor old in-laws when then need it and feeds us to!!! What a great Son-In-"Law".

Scott

Brittney said...

We do love our Jeffrey. And oh how we miss him. Wish you guys were coming down but completely understand. Will miss you guys though! Day after Thanksgiving just won't be the same!

Love ya guys!

DA pages said...

That is soo cute! I love husbands! congrats on your anniversary!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Melissa...I've never seen anything funnier than Jeff on the 25 cent race horse!!! I love it!
I'd love to meet him- he must be a riot!!!