Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Camper, I mean WORKER bee!


Today at work my new instruments arrived!!!! I ordered them a few weeks ago and have been thinking about them almost every day. AUH!!! I am so happy! It makes me so happy at work to have these beautiful, sharp, wonderful instruments! YEA!!!

3 comments:

Natster said...

you nerd. I just thought you were happy at work but...

Melissa said...

I am a total NERD! I can admit that! Arn't you at your cabin? Who is the blogging nerd;) You are the best Natalie, I love working with you!

Brittney said...

Ok that really scares me Melissa. I swear that would be confiscated on an airplane and you would be put on the watch list!

Just kidding... I love that you love your job!

So we still haven't heard your reply to Thanksgiving. I know Jeff really wants to skip your family this year... HA HA
Love ya guys!