Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tears Were Shed!

Pretty much since before Kathryn and Trevor moved to Kentucky I have been looking forward to going and visiting them! SO SO Sadly the 10 day excursion has come and gone!! We had so much fun together! I was comforted to find that the girls hadn't completely forgotten me. Meg was quiet for most of the car ride back to the house and then she was back to her happy friendly self the rest of the time!! I can't believe they have been gone for only 4 months, I swear it has been 4 years! Well, it won't be long I am sure and I will be back again! In fact just today Jeff said (with out me bringing it up:)) "If you want to can go over Christmas break"... HELLO, if I want??? Is that a question?
I LOVE YOU GUYS and I miss miss miss you already!!! I will be back soon!

2 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I'm just sitting here enjoying reading and looking at the pics on your blog. How fun!! Man, you are a party woman!
We loved having you and mom and dad here. It has been hard since you've left. We miss you guys! But, Christmas break IS just around the corner. It would be a jollier one with you around! HoHoHo ;)

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

We were in the car today and Megan said, "I miss Melissa. Everytime I think about it I miss her! I just miss Melissa." Ditto