Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 Weeks Old

Life is hard when you are only 3 weeks old!! There's lots of things I have to do everyday!
Tummy Time... not always my favorite time of the day!

Nap Time... I LOVE nap time, especially when my mom holds me the whole time:)

Bath Time... I Hate bath time except when I get to shower with my dad!

Then there is always picture time. Lots of pictures every day!

Cuddle Time... When dad gets home, its Cuddle Time!!


Well, I guess it's not so hard to be 3 weeks old after all!

8 comments:

sav said...

aww, she is so cute. before you know it she will be EIGHT weeks old! haha! cuddle time is the best!!!!

Natster said...

I love her! She is already getting big!! :)

Margie said...

She is darling. The last picture of Avery looks so much like Melissa to me!

Bea said...

What a precious little face. She looks so alert and intelligent. Love her.!!!!!!

DA pages said...

K, I still need to come by and visit! She is just too adorable!

Michaelene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michaelene said...

What a beautiful baby! They are so much fun. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She looks like you Melissa! How exciting for you and Jeff- I am so happy for you!