I saw these and many other darling appliqued onsies on my sisters friend Traci's craft blog and just had to make some of my own. I think hers are much cuter but either way they were easy and fun to make! I still want to make the ducky and little birdie and have one more project in mind. More show and tell to come soon:)
December 2016:
8 years ago






13 comments:
so so cute! I want to make these too! Oh.. wait... I am not even expecting! :)
You are way to talented, it's not fair!!! Those are so adorable! You need to blog how to make these so that I can make some for my nephew or niece that will be born in a few months.
ok so my mom and dad gave me a sewing machine 2 years ago for christmas, it has yet to come out of the box. I need a personal tutor session on how to use it and how to make cute things like these!!
Those are so cute! I would love to learn how to make those. do you have to have a sewing machine to do it or did you do it by hand?
How much longer before you find out what you are having? you'll be happy no matter what you are having, but let me know so I can get you something.
We need to get together soon!
Darling Melis! I want you to show me how you did them when I come... next week!!!!
So cute, Melissa! My friends and I made these last month for our monthly craft day, and I just could not make enough of them.... I don't even have a girl yet, either! It's just fun to know how to make things, huh? I think the onesies are VERY cute, too!!
Your's are awesome. I love it. I'll come up with more so that we can have onesies coming out our ears. You can never have too many of those. I am excited to see what you are having - a boy, a girl because then you can really go to town.
k, we seriousley need to get together so you can show me how to make all these cut things!
you have to teach me!!!!! i love the onsies! i want to make some! seriously! will you show me one night??? i love it!!!!! love the head bands too! i cannot wait to have a girl and make it the girliest girl in all the land! i would love it if that's what you have! and she would be so cute!!
Melissa you are so talented! Your baby is going to look so cute! I say even if you have a boy you should still use those headbands. :)
okay crafty crafterson. You are making me feel very uncreative! no, but seriously, you are so talented! It was so fun to finally see you guys on saturday! I have missed you, so it was so fun to catch up. Let's do it again soon!
You're amazing! I wish I knew how to be crafty. Anyhow, I changed the link to my blog. If you click on my name I believe it will take you there. I also went private, but I emailed you an invitation. I'm super excited about you baby! Congrats!!
Hi, Jeff and Melissa! I was nosing around Lesley's blog and found the link to yours. How awesome! I love your lay-out. And the little box that tells us how far along the baby is, that just really impressed me. I love Melissa's baby projects. So creative. I wish I had talent like that. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I "visited".
Post a Comment