Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update

Hello all my blogging friends and family! It has been a while since I posted and well, I don't want you all to quit checking on us! We are presently in the beautiful, warm and humid Southern Cal. I will post about that soon.
For those of you that were interested in instructions on the previously posted crafts, I will get to that too! But for now, I am off to the beach!

5 comments:

Scott Law said...

Lucky!!!!!!

Have fun!

Love ya,
Dad

Rory and Jen said...

I am so jealous, I have been trying to get Rory to take me some where. next week we are going to St. George but that doesn't compare to the beaches of california.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

TOO FUN! Enjoy yourselves!

britt said...

Beach?? where are you guys? That is so fun, tell us about it when you get back!

Candice said...

Yes! I want to see updates on the craft! Those are WAY cute! And funny thing, I have another friend named Melissa whose husband's name is Jeff! Ha ha! Have fun in Cali!