
Well, the cat is out of the bag, the rumors are true, the milk has been spilt and the proof is in the puddin'! We are a little bit pregnant! What else can I say?
We are only 9 weeks along and due the end of November. That will make three November birthdays for our family.
Jeff and I are both anxiously awaiting me feeling better and capable of cleaning the house and cooking a meal once again. We are beyond excited to join the kid club but realize now more than ever that we need to enjoy every last minute we have pre-child.






26 comments:
Congratulations you guys! That's such great news. We are so happy for you two. Jeff, have patience with your wife, and try to show her that you care about her, even though there is nothing you can do to really help her. You guys, seriously, enjoy the free time that you have right now, because I'm telling you, after the baby is born, no more free time. Jenna and I are always at home now. Hey, Jeff, you better come out here to visit and go to a yankee game with me this augest.
Yeah!!!!!! Welcome to the Club. You'll love being a Mama! and you'll be the cutest pregnant lady (even though you don't fell all that cute). I know someone else is pregnant from our class but I don't know how many people know she is due in september. I was begining to wonder because we hadn't heard from you for a while. How have you been feeling? I can't tell you how excited I am for you!
By the way when are we getting together again, it needs to be soon. call me and let me know when is good for you!
Congratulations Jeff and Melissa!! You guys will be awesome parents!
i am there with you on enjoying EVERY LAST MOMENT, as you said pre-child.. i am so excited!!! well you know already cause i have already freaked out enough! but again CONGRATS!!!! i love you guys!
Congratulations :)
Congrats! How exciting for you guys to have a little family! I don't know any different, but I would say totally enjoy the pre-baby stage! But enjoy the pregnancy too...at least that's what my sister-in-laws tell me. I hope you get feeling better, I can imagine that it would not be fun!
what!!!! so so fun!!! I need to call and talk to you. I am so excited for you!! Congrats!
I am so thrilled for you! You are the cutest, sweetest girl EVER! I'm sorry you're not feeling too great. Hopefully it'll pass within the next few weeks. I don't know who Jen's talking about being preggers, but I promise it isn't me. Maybe I'll be next though (don't hold your breath)! :)
How exciting! I hope that you feel better soon. I know what you mean about enjoying your time before kids. I'm way excited to have them, but I know it will be way different when they are here!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!! Congrats you guys! Another FAB in the making! Melissa sorry you feel so crummy...this too shall pass...in fact it's only a preview of coming attractions! Keep us posted on the progress! Love you guys!
Congratulations on being prego!!! Super exciting. Hopefully the sickness will pass soon!!! Congrats!
what??? How did I not check your blog until a week after you posted such exciting news?!?!?!? Holy CoW! Congrats! Are you feeling like death, cause if you are, then I can sympathize. I am SO EXCITED! CONGRATS!
We are so happy for you guys!! You have to promise that once you have the baby, you will still hang out with us!! Love you guys!
Congrats...I'm so excited for you guys!
Ahhhhh! I am soo excited for you! I was wondering when you guys were going to have a baby! Congrats! yeah! well hopefully soon I will be able to anounce something! I have been really baby hungry for a long time now! It would be cool because our kids someday could play together!
Melissa Congrats! I still remember how cute you looked when you pretended to be pregnant for the DH skit. You will be a cute mama.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting you are going to be an awesome, cute mom. Keep me updated! and lets party hardy some day!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome. I guess I better keep up on the bloggs to find stuff out! That is so exciting.. Ya it took me a while to start blogging again, but I wanted to join the blogging world again. It's fun to see how much things have changed since we graduated!! Keep in touch and good luck with the little one:)
Oh, I'm so happy for you. Are we going to have a DH baby shower for you. I'd love to see everyone again.
Well, as everyone else has said, CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! You better post some cute pregger pics of yourself when you start to show. I feel like I am the only one not riding the baby train right now... But I am enjoying seeing everyone elses journey until my time comes!
Fun Fun! We are so happy for you guys. Babies are the best, and you guys will be the best of parents!!! Love you guys so much!!
Melissa I just tagged you, please check my blog for the instructions. Have a great day!!
Congrats Melissa! I am happy for you! I can tend anytime (it is good birth control HAHA) I cant wait to see you prego! We need to get together!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Dave and I are certain you guys will make great parents:) Oh and yes, Dave and I have started a blog {well mostly I have done ALL of it...} so feel free to check up on us anytime you want! What can I say? Your cute blog has inspired me.
oops! I forgot to leave our blog address. its: www.daveandlinds.blogspot.com
Congratulations you guys, we are so happy for you. In case you didn't know, Meg gave birth to our new baby boy Benson on May 6. We hope to come out to Utah soon and see you all. Later.
Post a Comment