Friday, April 18, 2008

Southern Cal with Danny and Darcie



Darcie and I decided to surprise Jeff and Danny with a trip to Los Angeles. It was a whirlwind but now we are home safe and back to the grind! It was a lot of fun and a trip we will not soon forget!
WE LOVE YOU DANNY AND DARCIE! Thanks for being such great friends!

7 comments:

sav said...

wow! you guys look like you had a blast! i especially like the yogurt pic cause i have totally had that happen to me! how fun!

Danny and Darcie said...

Thanks again guys for such a fun trip!! We love you guys and look forward to many more fun trips! Boys its your turn next.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

So fun you guys! I love the pictures! It looks like you saw lot's of fun things -except for the gas prices, not a pretty picture!

Claire said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I have never been to Hollywood. It looks very fun.

Jenna said...

That trip looked so fun. Hopefully you'll make yearly trips to visit us someday in So. Cal (that's where we want to live eventually).

DA pages said...

That is so fun! How neat that you were able to suprise your hubbies! I wish that I could do that, but i can never keep suprises like that a suprise I get too excited!

Heistermanfamily said...

I have to say that i'm really jealous that you guys were in sunny California, I LOVE california! It looks like you hag a great time!