A- Attached or single: Very Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeffrey and my sister Kathryn
C-Cake or Pie: Ice cream cake!
D- Day of Choice: Thursday night. Work is over for the week and the WEEKEND is a head.
E- Essential Item (s): Contacts, chapstick, and lotion. (I have nightmares all the time that I left the house without my contacts or glasses)
F- Favorite Color: lately... Brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy watermelon slices
H- Hometown: West Point, Utah but I also grew up in Indiana, Germany and Texas.
I- Indulgence(s): Ice cream from Cold Stone (but only if we have a coupon)
J- January or July: JULY!!!
K-Kids: 1 boy, Jeffrey:)
M- Marriage Date: October 20, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 older brothers and 1 older sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Clementines
P- Phobias or Fears: Being the center of attention and speaking in church... only because I know I will cry and I HATE THAT!!!!
Q- Quote(s): "Take a deep breath" what I say to Jeff every day when he needs to CALM down! Oh, and "SSSSHHHHHHHH" he can also be kinda LOUD:) (I love you honey!)
R- Reason To Smile: My Jeffrey! He can be funny too! and At the realization of the many blessings I have!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: Darcie, Emily L., Emily P., Sivi, Amber, Jen B.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have NO self control when it comes to diet and excercise! And I LOVE to get rid of stuff!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat!
W- Worst Habit: Laying in bed while I say my prayers... I am currently trying to break this one! Please don't judge me! Oh yes, and I burp really loud in front of my husband and family!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I would like to have an ultrasound someday but currently I take probably 40+ x-rays every day!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican and anything sweet!
Z: Zodiac: Scorpio
December 2016:
8 years ago






5 comments:
Nice! I too try to lie in bed when I say my prayers...I get "Heavenly Father.."out and then feel guilty, so I usually kneel on my bed. I don't know why I can't get out...it's just to cold!
Fun!
I feel the same way, NO self-control, what is my problem???? I have been so bad lately and as I sit here talking about it I'm feeling hungry ande craving something sweet! AAGHHH
Where's the L?
It was fun to see you at UDA! Thanks for letting me and Ryker tag along with you on thursday night, I think it should be a tradition every year. We'll have to get together before then.
Hey there! I bet you guys had a blast in St. George! Nice to know all these cute little facts. We should get together soon because I want to, AND I have your fondue pot. . . . .call me!
Thanks for playing tag, it's always fun to learn new things.
Post a Comment