Monday, February 18, 2008

Utah Dental Convention

Last weekend was the annual dental convention, filled with lots of classes, friends, free samples and FOOD! A few of us that were available went to the Macaroni Grill on Friday for lunch, YUM! It was so great to run into some of the old class mates and catch up on life after school, and of course the faculty at WSU and hear how much they miss our perfect class;)

Ashley, Lindsey, and I got a hotel room right by the Salt Palace and partied it up (Jen and Ryker joined us for the party too) all night on Thursday. Well, by party I me we got pizza delivered and we sat and visited and played with Ryker and then went to bed at about 10. We are party ANImAlS!!

It was another succsesful year at the UDA Convention. I look forward to spending many more of them with my dear friends! Next year we want all the girls at the hotel with us!

1 comment:

the Eggett's said...

Melissa, you are so good at posting all the fun things in your life. . . . when i read it, it makes me want to hang out with you cause I always have so much fun. I mean, look, you even made a dental convention seem like a trip to paradise. . . .WHEN ARE WE HANGING OUT?
-Amber