Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM

Where do I even begin to express my feelings for my dear sweet mother? It is her 60th Birthday today:) I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother that I have always considered my friend! She has been an amazing example to me through out my life and she continues to be today. She is the most talented person I know! She has a contagious laugh! She would give you the shirt off her back! She is selfless and humble! She never shouts or puts you down! She always has great advise! She wants the very best for you! She never gossips! She is very knowledgable about the gospel and has a strong testimony! She is a GreaT cook! She loves her children and grandchildren unconditionally! She is a wonderful mother-in-law (so my husband says:))! She is sweet and kind and loving and lovable and generous and thoughtful and handy and creative and happy and and and and....
THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST MOM A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!

3 comments:

Jeanne Bee said...

It's hard to know what to say. Thank you for your wonderful sentiments it means a lot to me. I'm just so greatful that you have become the strong, thoughtful, kind,and loving person that you are. we're so proud of you Melissa! Love You Mom

Scott Law said...

Thanks so much for your work in putting the suprise party together for your mom. Also, that cake you made for Sunday's family get together was awEsoME. You've always been a special friend to your mom. We're so blessed to have wonderful children like you!

Love ya!
Dad

Trevor said...

I know I am late in checking this blog, but I have to agree with everything said. I don't know a better person than you Jeanne. Thanks for being my mom-in-law.