Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friend-Filled Weekend

Friday night we meet up with Danny and Darcie and then headed over and meet Jake, Amber and their cute kidos for dinner at Rumbi Grill!! After which we hung out at the Ericksons house and mostly just... chilled. FUN TIMES!
Jayma and Jake

Danny and Jayma

Amber, Darcie, and Me

Jayma and Jeff

My Jeffrey

Saturday after CRafT DaY with the girls, the BOYS came over for a night of fondue(cheese AND chocolate:)), games and a spiritual message from the world wide church training meeting!
Jeff, Chantel, Kip, Preston, and Ashley

Ashley and Preston

Kip and Chantel

Jeff and I (oh, and Preston)

the LOVE BIRDS


Our game gang:)

WE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF OUR FRIENDS!!!!

We love our weekends and we love them even more when we get to share them with our friends! It was a GrEaT weekend!

4 comments:

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

I love your new background!

the Eggett's said...

Hi Melissa! I love reading your blog. Thanks for posting pics of us and making us feel special :)
Hey we actually have a blog now too (finally!) it is Eggettbabies.blogspot.com.

Tatiana said...

So I totally spaced asking ashley about this boy that is w/her in all these pictures. Is she getting serious w/ him? I need the dirt. :)

DA pages said...

Speaking of friends we need to hang out again! I love hanging out with friends too. I am not one to like to be by myself, or I go crazy!