Saturday, February 2, 2008

Congrats to Matt and Kirsten!

Jeff has had a great group of 7 guy friend since Jr High and prior. They loved to play basketball together and infact still do every chance they get. Yesterday Matt (one of the friends) married Kirsten and none of us could be any happier for them! They are truly the perfect couple, an example to us all! (In the photo, they are on the far right)
Nick and Brittney flew up from Arizona for the special occasion! It was SO great to see them and their adorable kids!

Danny and Darcie

Us:)

After the luncheon the 6 of us went to Target and got all kinds of treats and stuff to make Matt and Kirsten a honeymoon basket. I must say Darcie and I did a good job of puting it all together, we were pretty proud of ourselves:)

After the reception that night we enjoyed a little dinner and shopping with Dan and Darc. There is always a good time when we are with friends!
CONGRATS MATT AND KIRSTEN!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

4 comments:

britt said...

I am so sad we missed it. We've had Abby and Mark, and Mel and Marlene here. We still could have come down, but it is such a weird time with work and stuff right now. I was so sad...anyway, we wished we could have been there!

DA pages said...

It was so good to see you and jeff the other night! We really do need to get together for game night I think that would be way fun! Hey can I get that chicken avacado salsa recipe?

Brittney said...

Thanks guys for the fun afternoon. Nick actually talked about moving back home for the first time ever because he loved hanging out with his boys so much! Thanks again for putting everything together for Chit. It did look cute and I am proud of you and Darc. Anyway, miss you guys already!

Ivan and Shelley said...

I found a member of the Fab Eight! They still do exist!