Okay, lets be honest here, I am not sure about the new template. I generally have a strict rule with these kind of things... you have to
LOVE it! This goes for home decorating, blogging templates and other such ventures:) You know what I mean right? When you see something and you just
LOVE it!! Well I don't
LOVE this yet, which could mean that it I will find
LOVE in my heart for my new blog template soon
(not usually something that I even would give a chance, but it is late and need to go to bed) or you will be seeing some changes soon. Only time will tell. LOL
5 comments:
I LOVE it, though it is a little hard to read the words that are in white. You may want to adjust the color of those words. You have a decorative flair that both you and Kathryn got from your mother. Lucky you.
Love, Dad
I love your new template! Hope I see you at the convention next week. I'm only going to be there on Thursday. See ya soon!
I really love the paisley background I think it is way too cute!
way cute, where do you get your back grounds??
Melissa- I love it!!!! Did you buy Photoshop? Where did you get the lettering? We have to talk soon.
:)
Post a Comment